Audit & Accreditation
- Websites - medium to large
- Internal Applications - medium to large
Accreditation available in two levels
- Accessible AA (government recommended compliance level)
- Gold AAa (almost AAA standard, reflecting the views of DAC testing team).
DAC accreditation audit is robust, transparent and delivered via a three stage process:
- Automated testing using SortSite testing tool.
- Expert review by an experienced technical auditor.
- User Testing: DAC’s experienced team of user testers contribute more than 70 hours of site testing, using a variety of assistive technologies including: screen readers, magnification, voice activated, switch access, keyboard only, pointing devices.
Value, Education and Transparency: Our Keywords!
Get involved during the auditing of your site. Clients are encouraged to spend a day with our testers during their audit.
This helps clients to understand how assistive technology is really used in everyday life.
All test results are collated, cross checked and finally compiled into an easy to understand report complete with screenshots of issues, recommendations for fixes, and prioritisation of issues in the order of:
A - Needs urgent attention must attend to
AA - Action required
AAA - Required for higher level
Not sure how to fix? Talk to us about our code repair service, helping you to achieve maximum benefits from test results.
When you receive your report, we will talk you though it via a conference call or presentation and answer any questions you may have.
We provide you with suggestions for cost effective solutions relevant to your business.
You have a time frame of 4 months to complete necessary changes. You may use as much or as little of this time as you need.
Once adjustments have been made, let us know and we will arrange to re-test your site.
Providing all is in order at the retest, your site will be awarded our prestigious accreditation badge and a validation certificate.
This will apply for 12 months, after which we will invite you to re-accredit.
Call us now on +44 (0)1792 815267 or see our Contact Us page for other options.